Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 2, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 08:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Quote from: RTigger on January 31, 2016, 08:51:31 AM
Sorry for the late post, hopefully there's a few more interested.

Might be a tough sell for a 6:00 start but you never know.  Also, a quick reminder that you'll need to set up inside the game area and take the smallest footprint you can manage as draw night always makes for a packed house.

trimmer

Quote from: R Newell on December 09, 2015, 09:25:12 AM
To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME: Stockpile (with playtest expansions)
TEACHER: Darrin Bailey (trimmer)
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 60 min.
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL: Stockpile

1. trimmer

miles

dyobb

Mark M

Reynard

Please remove me from Carcassone as I do not intend to learn it for the league/tournaments, so I'll make room for someone who might intend to.

Also, I really want to check out the Catan Geographies Germany if I can be added to that please.

Thanks!
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

Bricktown

GAME: Ninja All-stars
TEACHER: Bricktown
START TIME: 20:30
DURATION: 120 min
# OF PLAYERS: 2
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/164448/ninja-all-stars

**2nd spot to be filled by NeikeDjour.  This is the first of three league matches
Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

Rosencrantz

I will try out Stockpile.  Please also add Tyson as well.  Thanks.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Reynard

Just a quick note, and I'm sure it won't make a difference because we get drop-ins, but Alhambra says it is for 6 players but the player listing only goes up to 5.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

R Newell

Quote from: Reynard on February 01, 2016, 09:40:51 PM
Just a quick note, and I'm sure it won't make a difference because we get drop-ins, but Alhambra says it is for 6 players but the player listing only goes up to 5.

Fixed.  Thanks for the catch.