Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 13, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 10:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Bryce Robinson

GAME TITLE: Aquasphere
TEACHER: Bryce
START TIME: 7.00
DURATION: 120
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: Aquasphere

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

CappyZed

GreyLurker

Jason will be bringing Tzolk'in for 7:30 if anyone is interested

GAME TITLE: Tzolk'in
TEACHER:  Jason
START TIME: 7:30
DURATION: 120
1:Jason
2:Graham
3:
4:

silent_rob

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it on Tuesday. Please remove me from Memoir 44.

PrisonMonkeys

Can I fill Rob's spot in Memoir 44?

Will one game take 90 minutes? Then I'd also be out after the first game so that I'm still in for Between Two Cities at 8:30.

bboileau

I am going to bring Tash-Kalar with the Everfrost Expansion this evening.

GAME TITLE: Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends w/ Everfrost Expansion
TEACHER: Brad (bboileau)
START TIME: 7
DURATION: 60 - 75 mins
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/165524/tash-kalar-arena-legends-everfrost
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

nikkisportraits

I am wondering if there is still room for another player to join Aquasphere. If so please add me. Thanks.

swoop_ds

Please sign me up for Bean Trader.  Also is it possible to 'reserve a spot' for a buddy of mine that may be coming?  Sorry that I can't say forsure yet whether he is coming or not.

swoop_ds

I will be bringing Tammany Hall to play at 9pm (after Bean Trader).  If there is no interest in this I'd love to play Kremlin(needs 4ish players) or Sherlock Holmes consulting Detective (good with 2 or 3 players)....

Quote from: Lori on August 07, 2015, 10:23:30 AM
To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME TITLE: Tammany Hall
TEACHER:Dave Schmidt
START TIME: 9pm
DURATION: 90 minutes your best estimate of how long it will take (if it takes longer with more people or if you are going to take extra time to teach it etc.)
# OF PLAYERS:3-5
URL: Copy and past the URL from here