Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 8, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 10:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

Quote from: lifeofturner on November 26, 2015, 10:31:18 AM
I don't roll on Shabbos! But I will roll on Tuesday - sign me up for Roll for the Galaxy!
Your post really ties this thread together. :)
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

nikkisportraits

I have Railways of New England and was wondering if there was someone who would be willing to teach it? I could bring it for a 8pm start.

Mark M

Rosencrantz

I can't just go through the year without making sure Dominant Species gets played at least once.  In order to keep the time and space manageable (and more welcoming to anyone hoping to learn this great game) I will limit the game to 4 players and will remove some cards in order to keep the playtime to 3 hours.   I did this last year when I brought it out and felt it still worked real well.  That being said, if people sign up and want to play the full 4hourish version, let me know.

GAME TITLE: Dominant Species
TEACHER:  Rosencrantz
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION:  3 hours
# OF PLAYERS:  4
URL: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/62219/dominant-species
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

RockBane

I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

PrisonMonkeys

joshappell

If you guys are doing another run of Roll for the Galaxy, or if someone drops out, I would like to get in on that.

Lori

Quote from: joshappell on December 03, 2015, 11:59:14 PM
If you guys are doing another run of Roll for the Galaxy, or if someone drops out, I would like to get in on that.

I'll check with my husband PhotoJim and see if he wants to run a 2nd session around 8:30.

BritAdam

Quote from: Lori on December 04, 2015, 10:17:09 AM
Quote from: joshappell on December 03, 2015, 11:59:14 PM

I'll check with my husband PhotoJim and see if he wants to run a 2nd session around 8:30.

I would be interested in playing too, so if he does, let me know so I can sign up at 8:30!
- Brit A.

BritAdam

would anybody be willing to run a game or two of 7 wonders at 6:30? 
- Brit A.