Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 22, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 10:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Quote from: R Newell on December 20, 2015, 10:20:44 AM
Ah!  I wish I wasn't away.  I really want to try Yomi (I've had it for about 2 years but have never played it).  I'll definitely sign up next time.

Ryan, I'll definitely bring it back out in 2016 when you're back around. Like I said, I really want to start a league and there are already some people interested.

Brad
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

bboileau

Quote from: Cordawg on December 20, 2015, 10:33:20 AM
Quote from: bboileau on December 20, 2015, 10:16:36 AM
I want to try something out. I've been interested in starting up a Yomi league and would love to do a relaxed mini tournie at Chewsday Challenge.

So, I will teach and whoever signs up can jump into a fun little tournament styled play.

GAME TITLE: Yomi
TEACHER: bboileau
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 3-4 hours (Multiple Games)
# OF PLAYERS: 10
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/43022/yomi

Any chance you can teach me for one game  and see how it is because I have t.i.m.e stories at 830

Definitely! Open teaching, come and go for anyone that wants to join.
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Tempest

I think I'd like to bring out Macao for 8:00 PM, room for 3 more players. If there isn't a ton of interest in that, I'll probably bring along Suburbia and Legendary Encounters: Alien. (Or maybe predator... I haven't even played it yet.)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

RockBane

I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

nikkisportraits

Lori

Quote from: Tempest on December 21, 2015, 10:26:58 PM
I think I'd like to bring out Macao for 8:00 PM, room for 3 more players. If there isn't a ton of interest in that, I'll probably bring along Suburbia and Legendary Encounters: Alien. (Or maybe predator... I haven't even played it yet.)

Quote from: RockBaneI'd play Legendary Encounters: Predator!

Hey guys, what's the verdict here?  Do you want Macao scheduled for 8:00 or are you switching to Legendary Encounters: Predator?

Bix Conners

GAME TITLE: Alien Frontiers
TEACHER: Matt Robertson
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 120 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Matt Robertson
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

ChadBoudreau

Breton and I are coming out tonight. We'll be there around 7pm, I think. Not sure what we are bringing.

craftybernardo

TEACHER: Brent
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 90 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/155426/castles-mad-king-ludwig

craftybernardo