Malifaux Demos

Started by mikenielsen, July 27, 2015, 07:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikenielsen

Hello everyone,

I'm Mike, the local Henchman for Wyrd Games' Malifaux. If you are interested in learning a new tabletop war game send me a PM on here or an email to mike.allan.nielsen@gmail.com. I will be doing prize giveaways for the next 2 months. It will be a random drawing for the rulebook or miniatures to anyone who participates in demos in the next 2 months.

I have all the supplies and fully pained miniatures for 2 people to play a game. Here is a brief description as well:

Malifaux is a tabletop skirmish game which uses 8-12 models per side and handles random determination with cards instead of dice. This unique system allows players to "cheat" cards from their hand to replace their results, giving them a greater control over the game. The fast-paced and highly thematic play perfectly matches the dystopian, steampunk world where man-machine hybrids, brutal mercenaries, and fearsome Neverborn all compete for precious Soulstones

Thanks for reading and if you need any more information please comment below or send me a message.