Any Infinity Players in the 306

Started by FlyDog, June 25, 2015, 08:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlyDog

Hey dudes,

I've been looking at the Infinity rules for awhile now.  Dynamic system, cool cyberpunk/anime setting.  But now the real question, does anyone here play it?
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

A.J

I have some stuff, haven't played a game yet though...
Malifaux: Neverborn + Outcasts
Infinity: Yu Jing + Combined Army

Lance

The only person I know that plays is from Winnipeg

FlyDog

I'm slowly trying to sell my droogs on it.  As I really like the reactive system where you have to pay attention and make decisions even during the opposing turn.  Plus any game where cyberpunk hackers and drones fight crazy space Russians and their Scottish werewolf allies....
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

FlyDog

AJ, I've ordered in the Ariadna Merovingian starter. Care for a game one of these days?

A.J

That would be great. I don't have much for terrain yet myself.

I haven't talked to him for awhile but Mike Nielsen had some Aleph too.

FlyDog

Sounds like a half assed plan. Will post back when I've got them painted and ready.

FlyDog

Just got my Merovingians from Comicreaders, plus terrain.

And ordered the USAriadna pack, damn you Beasts of War!

A.J

Haha, those BoW bums almost had me wanting one too. I suppose we shouldn't both have Ariadna though eh  :)

FlyDog

That would be ideal.  You know a dude with some ALEPH, who do you rock?