Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 4, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 05, 2015, 05:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Newell

Quote from: swoop_ds on August 03, 2015, 08:25:08 AM
I'm in for flick em up and I'll be bringing a friend named Jeff Taylor.

Does Jeff want to be added to Flick Em Up as well?

swoop_ds

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on March 05, 2015, 07:26:58 PM

To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME TITLE:Spyfall
TEACHER:Dave Schmidt
START TIME:7:30
DURATION:60 min max your best estimate of how long it will take (if it takes longer with more people or if you are going to take extra time to teach it etc.)
# OF PLAYERS:6ish
URL: Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here

My friend Jeff Taylor will be playing this and in case it wasn't clear in my above post, he will be playing flick mr up too.

Thanks!
Dave

swoop_ds

Lori

Quote from: Tempest on August 03, 2015, 03:00:03 AM
Quote from: omegadirective on August 02, 2015, 07:22:23 PM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on August 02, 2015, 01:28:40 PM
I can no longer make it to ChewsDay Challenge....
...Have fun folks!!!

Ever....!? :o

Unfortunately Matt has been banned from all future Chewsday Challenges because... well, I'm not allowed to talk about it. Hold on, there's someone at my door. Hey?! What are you doing here?! No, get out augalkdhfaeasd,fsd.s...

Everything is fine. No need to worry. Goodbye.

Droppin' like flies around here...

(thanks for the laugh!)

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

swoop_ds

Anyone interested in bringing the game 'mysterium' and running it at 930?

Tempest

I'll be there early for once, and I'll probably have something quick to do before Arcadia Quest? (It's not on there, but it's already full anyways)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

RTigger

I'm going to bring out Lewis & Clark!

GAME TITLE: Lewis & Clark
TEACHER: RTigger
START TIME: 8:15
DURATION: 2h
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/140620/lewis-clark

A unique combination of worker placement, resource management, deckbuilding, and 7 wonders-esque neighbour interaction, Lewis & Clark has players in an alternate history where each player represents a team of explorers out to find the Pacific Coast.  Each player has their own Corps of Discovery that will be completed by the Native Americans and the trappers met during the journey. Players have to cleverly manage their characters and also the resources they find along the way. Beware; sometimes frugality is better than abundance.

RTigger

Quote from: swoop_ds on August 03, 2015, 01:43:34 PM
Anyone interested in bringing the game 'mysterium' and running it at 930?

Just saw this after I posted Lewis & Clark - I can bring the polish Mysterium out in two weeks if someone else doesn't beat me to it :)

dyobb