Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 14, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 05, 2015, 04:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

prairieguy

GAME TITLE: Memoir 44
TEACHER: prairieguy
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 1 hours (approximately)
# OF PLAYERS: 2
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10630/memoir-44

Please add Brent Babyak as the second player

Jhegel

darock999

I'd like to try Trobils at 6:30 if there is still a spot, thanks!

Krazzy

Can you please sign me up for the Game of Thrones game?  Thanks!!
Kristy 🙂

R Newell

I have to drop out of Coffee Dice but will still make it for Carcassonne.

Shrimpy228

JohnnyThrust

BritAdam

- Brit A.

roxy72

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 44

Games Played: VivaJava Coffee Dice Game, Lifeboat, Asking for Trobils, Game of Thrones: The Card Game, Le Havre, Love Letter: Batman, Carcassonne, Historia, Battlestar Galactica, Legendary Encounters, The Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Twilight Struggle, Seasons, Memoir 44,

Announcements:
- Play With Your Food 2015 registration is now live, go to www.pwyf.ca to purchase your ticket and sign up your team on the saskgames forum. Reminder that you must purchase your ticket to complete registration and get your Canada Helps giving page.  Two teams are currently signed up but have not payed the registration fee.

UPDATE TO THE CHEWSDAY CHALLENGE LOST AND FOUND POLICY
Any games left at Chewsday Challenge will be kept for 30 days.  At the end of the 30 days, if no one has claimed the game, the game will be put up for auction.  The auction will be stated in the announcements and posted in the announcement section of the Night Recap post. Bidding will be tracked on the Chewsday Challenge forum with a separate thread. The highest bid received by 7:30 pm  the following Chewsday Challenge will win the game with all proceeds going to the Play With Your food charity. The payment will need to be processed on the PWYF website.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

- Follow saskgames on social media!
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Facebook: SaskGames