FRAG Games Day - North East Community Center - February 28, 2015 (12:00pm)

Started by FragAdmin, January 08, 2015, 10:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragAdmin

Join us for FRAG Games Day!

Have a game you would like to play?  Please let us know by commenting below and we can get a game organized!

Where: North East Community Center
When: February 28, 2015
Time: Begins at 12:00PM (noon) and runs till 12:00am (midnight)

Refreshments and snacks available for a minimal cost.  With Dinner ordered from Wok Box South Location (cash, debit or credit available to pay for your dinner if you choose to order)

New Members always welcome!  Membership is $1.00 which pays for your membership as well as a Beverage when you hand in your membership form!

- FRAG Advertising Administrator

Mac Grassick

I'm hoping to come out to the event but I have to get a babysitter for my little girl still. Who is planning to go to the event so far? What games are you going to bring or even, what games would you like to play. I just played Seasons & Lords of Xidit last weekend. I don't own them "yet" but I'd love to play them if anyone could bring them out. I have a good sized library as well. If you suggest a game either myself or someone else may have & could possibly bring it.
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Kmur101

I have Conquest of Nerath if three more people were interested I would love to get a game of that going.

Mac Grassick

Quote from: Kmur101 on February 21, 2015, 11:10:19 AM
I have Conquest of Nerath if three more people were interested I would love to get a game of that going.

I'd really want to play that game. Definitely bring it out. What time are you thinking of going there?
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Kmur101

Ill probably head there about 1 Ill bring the game and we can start whenever I don't think it will be too haed to find 2 more people.

JemLee

I will be attending and signing up / joining. I will be bringing Imperial Assault too, so my group can play some campaign. I am looking forward to this event.
Cheers,
Jemmer

Cordawg

I will be their for jemlees campaign also I can bring kanban and other games

JemLee

I wanted to help spread the word so i shared this event, with a link to this forum post, on a couple gaming / wargames forums I belong too. If you prefer i didn't do that please let me know and i will remove my posts from those gaming forums right away. Otherwise i look forward to next Saturday. :D 
Cheers,
Jemmer

Mac Grassick

Quote from: JemLee on February 22, 2015, 04:19:57 PM
I wanted to help spread the word so i shared this event, with a link to this forum post, on a couple gaming / wargames forums I belong too. If you prefer i didn't do that please let me know and i will remove my posts from those gaming forums right away. Otherwise i look forward to next Saturday. :D

I think that is great. The more the merrier! I'm of the thinking that the more people that participate in the Regina gaming events the better. We have a thriving community & it nice to see more people enjoying playing board games.

Mark M

I hope to finally get a game of Andean Abyss in and i've just received my expansions for Keyflower so I will be playing those.