Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 13, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 07:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark M

wilibus

I would like to sign up for the 930 Terra Mystica game.

I haven't played it before but I have a little experience with other games.  Agricola, Twilight Imperium, Caverna and T'Zolkien.  I read the rulebook and watched a few mock play throughs on YouTube. 

If it is ok I was gonna show up and watch the 630 game.

This is my first post, I live in Estevan and a friend of mine suggested I come out and try some games with you guys.

Lori

Quote from: wilibus on January 13, 2015, 10:53:59 AM
This is my first post, I live in Estevan and a friend of mine suggested I come out and try some games with you guys.

Happy to have you join us!

miles

Jhegel

Rye M

Quote from: wilibus on January 13, 2015, 10:53:59 AM
I would like to sign up for the 930 Terra Mystica game.

I haven't played it before but I have a little experience with other games.  Agricola, Twilight Imperium, Caverna and T'Zolkien.  I read the rulebook and watched a few mock play throughs on YouTube. 

If it is ok I was gonna show up and watch the 630 game.

It actually looks like we have space in the 6:30, if you want you can join us for both.  If not you're free to watch!

wilibus

Quote from: Rye M on January 13, 2015, 03:31:29 PMIt actually looks like we have space in the 6:30, if you want you can join us for both.  If not you're free to watch!

Sounds good.  What time should I be there?

R Newell

As a general rule, we recommend that attendees who sign up for games show up a little before it's set to start to keep everything flowing on schedule.  Since this is your first time attending, you may want to give yourself a little extra time (like fifteen minutes) so the week's Ambassador can make you a name tag and go over how Chewsday Challenge all works.

roxy72

I'm bringing a couple of people from work who want to try Carcassonne. Theirs still room for more if your bringing 2 boards right Dana?

Lori