Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 3, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 07:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTigger

Going to try to make it out to my first chewsday challenge tomorrow night!  I'm going to bring Acquire and XCOM (I know, two different sides of the fence) around 8-8:30 PM, if anyone wants to join great, otherwise I'll try to sit in with someone else.

See you there!

PhotoJim

Quote from: RTigger on February 02, 2015, 09:48:00 PM
Going to try to make it out to my first chewsday challenge tomorrow night!  I'm going to bring Acquire and XCOM (I know, two different sides of the fence) around 8-8:30 PM, if anyone wants to join great, otherwise I'll try to sit in with someone else.

I won't be able to play (scheduled for something else) but I brought Acquire a month or so ago and we had a blast.  If you wanted to run it another night I'd be happy to join in.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Lori

Quote from: RTigger on February 02, 2015, 09:48:00 PM

See you there!

Let me know if you want to set a starting time for 1 or both of these and they could be put on the schedule.  I'd also need the player counts and game length.  If you want to just play it by ear that's cool too.

I'd like to try XCOM some time but tomorrow likely won't work for me.  Hopefully you'll bring it out again!

Tempest

I didn't realize XCOM was out already... I don't know if I'll be able to join this time, but I'm definitely interested in checking it out.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

darock999

GAME: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/15987/arkham-horror Arkham Horror (With Dunwich Expansion)
TEACHER: Darock999
START TIME: 8:00
DURATION: 180 Minutes
PLAYERS... 5
Me and 2 buddies are going to bring arkham horror as we love it and have spent a ton of time learning it over the last month.  we want to run the table with 5 so we have room for two more people.

silent_rob

I'm really sorry but I got sick over the weekend and unfortunately, despite a lot of medication, I'm still pretty sick. So I'm not going to be able to make it, tonight, and will have to cancel Scoville. Sorry again to everyone who signed up - I was really looking forward to it. I'll bring it out another time, soon.

Rosencrantz

Quote from: silent_rob on February 03, 2015, 10:02:48 AM
I'm really sorry but I got sick over the weekend and unfortunately, despite a lot of medication, I'm still pretty sick. So I'm not going to be able to make it, tonight, and will have to cancel Scoville. Sorry again to everyone who signed up - I was really looking forward to it. I'll bring it out another time, soon.

Sorry to hear it.  Hope you feel better.

Since nobody has signed up for Pastiche yet, I can bump that up to 6:30 if people were interested.  Or I can bring out Five Tribes or Dead of Winter for 6:30 instead. 
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Lori

Quote from: Rosencrantz on February 03, 2015, 10:11:28 AM
Quote from: silent_rob on February 03, 2015, 10:02:48 AM

Sorry to hear it.  Hope you feel better.

Since nobody has signed up for Pastiche yet, I can bump that up to 6:30 if people were interested.  Or I can bring out Five Tribes or Dead of Winter for 6:30 instead.

I think it was Matt, Cordawg, Robere and you that were signed up for Scoville so hopefully a few of those guys will speak up to find a replacement.