Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 10, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 07:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Tempest on February 04, 2015, 10:24:41 AM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on February 03, 2015, 11:34:07 PM
Quote from: Tempest on February 03, 2015, 11:14:36 PM
In for Carc!

Also, I really wanna play Arcadia quest again, so count me in. If you start it on this Tuesday, can you start at around 9? I neeeeed to redeem myself after my poor showing last time ;p
We could start it at a later time on this tuesday because the first 2 levels tend to go faster then the rest of them. But the other 2 tuesdays afterwards we would have to start earlier.

That'd be awesome. Most nights I can't start earlier than 7:30 since I usually work Tuesdays. The only other conflicts are the carcasonne league and potentially the Risk Legacy league which should be wrapping up really soon.
If we did it 3 weeks in a row, including this Tuesday, then it won't be in conflict with the Carcassone games after this night. I'm not sure what your Risk schedule looks like.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

craftybernardo

Quote from: silent_rob on February 04, 2015, 11:35:33 AM
Please sign me up for Manhattan Project - I've been wanting to give it a try. Though I haven't played it, before. I hope that's all right.

That's totally okay, no experience necessary.  The rules and mechanics are pretty straight forward

scuudz

silent_rob

As I now have my voice back I think it's safe to say that I'm on the mend from being sick. So I'm going to try bringing Scoville out again on Tuesday.

I think a couple of people who signed-up before are in the Carcassonne League so I'll schedule this to start at 9:00pm. That way it'll start after Carcassonne finishes, in case they still want to give it a try.

GAME TITLE: Scoville
TEACHER: silent_rob
START TIME: 9:00pm
DURATION: 90-120 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/145659/scoville

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Tempest

Quote from: NeikeDjour on February 04, 2015, 12:27:08 PM
If we did it 3 weeks in a row, including this Tuesday, then it won't be in conflict with the Carcassone games after this night. I'm not sure what your Risk schedule looks like.

Our next game is Feb.17th... there's two games left, so we might finish them both that night.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

nikkisportraits

Hi do we need to add ourselves to the list of players for Carcissonne? I had registered and will bring my funds on the 10th!

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Tempest on February 04, 2015, 07:44:43 PM
Quote from: NeikeDjour on February 04, 2015, 12:27:08 PM
Our next game is Feb.17th... there's two games left, so we might finish them both that night.
Hmm, maybe I'll start it in a month or so then. I kind of want to do it in a burst and get it finished quickly.
Alternatively, if we find 1-2 other players, we could do it on a night other than the tuesday CC nights.
I just had a blast the last time we played.  :D
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List