Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 17, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 07:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

I'll be bringing out Suburbia and playing with JohnnyThrust. Space for 2 more.

GAME TITLE: Suburbia
TEACHER: NeikeDjour
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120min
# OF PLAYERS: 4
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lori

I've been wanting to play Evolution for a while now so I'll sign up for that and Darjeeling.

Lareina

Sign myself and Chris up for XCom please. We just tried it last night with the 2 of us with the tutorial, you'd think that a tutorial would be in your favour...

RTigger

Quote from: Lareina on February 17, 2015, 09:16:55 AM
We just tried it last night with the 2 of us with the tutorial, you'd think that a tutorial would be in your favour...

Yeah, they don't take it easy on you.  But then again, I don't trust any co-op where you win the first time playing :)

ChadBoudreau

Chad, Breton and Lochlan are coming this evening. I don't know what we're bringing but it will be light, fun, and kid-friendly.

Lareina

Myself, Chris and Barry will be playing Dr Shark, there is room for 3 more.

GAME TITLE: Dr Shark
TEACHER: Lareina
START TIME: 7:30
DURATION: 1 hour
# OF PLAYERS: 6
URL: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/108783/dr-shark

PhotoJim

We have room for a fifth player for Darjeeling if the's the need.

Lori and I gave it a couple of play tests yesterday and found it's pretty quick and easy to learn but still has a lot of strategy to it.  I quite enjoyed it.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Freakish

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bryce Robinson

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 29 seemed very quiet considering recent attendance numbers.

Games Played: Carson City, Evolution, Dead of Winter, Colt Express, Impulse, Twilight Struggle, Dr. Shark, Risk Legacy, Forbidden Island, Village.
Announcements:
- Reminder that there is no food allowed in the gaming area.  If you want to game and eat please do so in the dining area with the restaurants permission.
- Play With Your Food 2015 registration is now live, go to www.pwyf.ca to purchase your ticket and sign up your team on the saskgames forum.
- Follow saskgames on social media!
    Twitter @sask_games
    Instagram sask_games
    Facebook SaskGames
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn