Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 24, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 07:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockBane

Well, seeing as Space Cadets is gone, could I get signed on for Stone Age please?
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

nikkisportraits

Could I join in the "Village" at 8:30 on Tues the 24th if their is a spot? If not any other 8:30 game open. Thanks.

BellaJoy

could you please add my name to "moto grand prix" at 7:30pm? thank you!

Mark M

lifeofturner

Unfortunately, I have to pull out of Super Motherload at 6:30. I might be able to come a bit later, but I can't guarantee that I'll make it out tonight. Hope someone else can enjoy that fourth spot!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Bricktown

Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

Mac Grassick

I'm coming out tonight & bringing my daughter. We will be playing Junior Catan & Candy Land. I'll maybe bring out 1 or 2 other kids games @ play them if time allows. We will have room for up to 2 more kids. The age range will be from 6-10 so if you have a young one we'll have a game for them tonight as well. I'll be there around 6:00 & will be done around 8:00. See you tonight.
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

prairieguy

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 43.

Games Played: Abyss, Mythtopia, Village, Things, Super Motherload, Seasons, Moto Grand Prix, Nation: Magic vs Technology, Hannibal: Rome vs Carthage, Fallen, Stone Age, Deus, Evolution, Anomia, Pandemic, Catan Junior, Can't Stop
Announcements:
- Reminder that there is no food allowed in the gaming area.  If you want to game and eat please do so in the dining area with the restaurants permission.
- MegaGame packages will be send out in a couple weeks, a limited amount of spectators will be allowed
- Follow saskgames on social media!
    Twitter @sask_games
    Instagram sask_games
    Facebook SaskGames