Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 3, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 07:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

I am going to bring out...

GAME TITLE: Compounded
TEACHER: Matt Robertson
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5
Matt Robertson
Robert Kuster
What about you NeikeDjour?
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Matt Robertson on February 03, 2015, 12:44:30 PM
I am going to bring out...

GAME TITLE: Compounded
TEACHER: Matt Robertson
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5
Matt Robertson
Robert Kuster
What about you NeikeDjour?

Ahh! I would love to but I'm not sure when I'll be starting Fallen with PrairieGuy.  :(
Don't reserve a spot for me, if it fills up that's fine. But if you still have space at 6:30, I'll see where he's at in the Twilight Struggle.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

RTigger

Quote from: Lori on February 02, 2015, 10:49:20 PM
Let me know if you want to set a starting time for 1 or both of these and they could be put on the schedule.  I'd also need the player counts and game length.  If you want to just play it by ear that's cool too.

I'd like to try XCOM some time but tomorrow likely won't work for me.  Hopefully you'll bring it out again!

I'm going to play it by ear since I don't know exactly when I'm going to be there, aiming for somewhere between 8 and 8:30 if the kids co-operate and go to bed :)

prairieguy

Rosencrantz

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

roxy72

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 45

Games Played: Compounded,  Wizard, Carcassonne, Andriod Netrunner, Twilight Struggle, Progress, Love Letter, Roborally, Tokaido, Geek Out, Dead of Winter, Pastiche, Quantum, Race for the Galaxy, Marvel Legendary, Fallen, Pandemic Contagion, Resistance, CO2  and more!

Announcements:
- Reminder that there is no food allowed in the gaming area.  If you want to game and eat please do so in the dining area with the restaurants permission.
- Play With Your Food 2015 registration is now live, go to www.pwyf.ca to purchase your ticket and sign up your team on the saskgames forum.
- Prize Night: $25 Comic Readers Gift Card goes to Ameya Bhandarkar. (present)
                      $50 Boston Pizza Gift Card winner was not present. BP's Gift Card will increase to $75 next prize night and will definitely be given away.
- Follow saskgames on social media!
    Twitter @sask_games
    Instagram sask_games
    Facebook SaskGames