Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 31, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 07:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

miles

To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME TITLE: Catan Histories Settlers of America
TEACHER: Miles
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 2 - 2:30
# OF PLAYERS. 4
URL: Copy and past the URL from BGG herehttps://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/67239/catan-histories-settlers-america-trails-rails

Dana_Tillusz

Looks like I have to drop out of Cthulhu Wars as my Twilight Struggle league game is tonight.  :-\
Snikt!

DCStyles

Mark M and I will be playing our Twilight Struggle league match at 7pm.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

Jhegel

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop out of Rails of New England.

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 50

Games Played: Twilight Struggle, Jaipur, DC Deck Builder, Legendary, Rails of New England, Roll for the Galaxy, Lifeboat, Timeline, Sheriff of Nottingham, Catan Histories, Cribbage, Zombicide, Cthulu Wars, Euphoria, Snow Tails, Ca$h & Gun$, Pawndemonium

Announcements:
- Play With Your Food 2015 registration is now live, go to www.pwyf.ca to purchase your ticket and sign up your team on the saskgames forum. Over 68 people registered now, spots are filling up quickly.

- Next Prairie Game eXpo will have a Camel Up Tournament and a Survive: Escape from Atlantis Tournament. Mark your calendars: MAY 23rd.

- International Tabletop Day is April 11th. Get yer game on at ComicReaders Downtown.

- Boston Pizz North Albert has trivia night on Wednesday at 8:00pm in the lounge. Check it out.

- There is a Play with Your Food fundraiser (Turfmaster Tournament) at Rebellion Brewing on April 18th. See Murray (PrairieGuy) for tickets.

- People are leaving items at ChewsDay Challenge. Please take your games home. If you think you lost something, check out our Lost & Found Thread

- Follow saskgames on social media!
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Facebook: SaskGames
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.