Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, January 17th, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 08, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Prince of Arnheim

Just found out about the Warhammer Fantasy tournament. If anyone bails out I would take their spot.

FlyDog

Hey, Warmahordes fans.  Here's a gander at the 24" x 36" digital print that will be our tournament prize to kick things off. 

Get ready to mangle some metal!
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

Shrimpy228

Joran won't be able to participate in the carcassonne tournament anymore.

ChadBoudreau

I had a chance to do a second playtest of The Thing at the recent ComicReaders staff party. With rules modified based on feedback from the 24 Hours to Play with Your Food playtest, The Thing played very well at the staff party. There was a lot of player interaction during the game, some fine deduction near the close, and some surprise turn of events, including a human player tossing the dynamite into a room and killing two other humans, and one human player shooting another in an attempt to even the odds between humans and Things. Unfortunately, the now deceased player was human (which wasn't revealed until after the game was over), and his untimely death was one final factors in the humans' demise. Victory to the Things. Woe to the rest of the world.

I look forward to sharing this game with the next batch of players at Prairie Game Expo.

Casey

wendyj

RhettT

Kuderewko