Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, January 17th, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 08, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince of Arnheim

Are Endtimes armylists and special characters allowed for the fantasy tournament? Might want to post some tournament guidelines?

squalie

Quote from: Prince of Arnheim on January 03, 2015, 02:09:28 PM
Are Endtimes armylists and special characters allowed for the fantasy tournament? Might want to post some tournament guidelines?

Why wouldn't you do that?  I asked if you would run the event, or at least make it a gamesday - and you agreed that you would.  I then let Comic Readers know.  You may put any rules or limitations you see fit for the event...true?  It was also mentioned that you could just do a gamesday as you weren't certain of a tournament, and considering we weren't sure how many were showing, a gamesday was a better idea.

I may have to reread our PM's, but that's the understanding I had.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: squalie on January 03, 2015, 03:43:16 PM
Quote from: Prince of Arnheim on January 03, 2015, 02:09:28 PM

Why wouldn't you do that?  I asked if you would run the event, or at least make it a gamesday - and you agreed that you would.  I then let Comic Readers know.  You may put any rules or limitations you see fit for the event...true?  It was also mentioned that you could just do a gamesday as you weren't certain of a tournament, and considering we weren't sure how many were showing, a gamesday was a better idea.

I may have to reread our PM's, but that's the understanding I had.

Lareina is taking it over. 8 people max. NAGASH standard army composition. 2000 points. Be nice and police yourself.  :P

I didn't get Don's email because it went to Chad's account. All good.
Snikt!

Prince of Arnheim

It should also be noted that in the Endtimes Khaine book there is a new set of magic rules that expand on the old ones. I would love to use these rules but when I look at the armies that haven't benefited from the ET rulebooks yet I begin to wonder if they, or any of  the ET special characters, armylists  and rules should be allowed at this tournament. Just seems kinda unbalancing to me, and not everyone can afford the books and might not know what the new rules imply. So in other words, I'm both for it and against it and will leave it at that for further discussion.

Xanderathos

I would like to register for the Warmahordes tournament please.  Thank You.  Chris Wagner.

whoadirty

JemLee

Quote from: akaAelius on January 01, 2015, 07:54:42 PM
Would there be any interest if I was to run any of the following: 

(card game) Sentinels of the Multiverse
(boardgame) Sentinels Tactics <tournament style>
(rpg) Star Wars: Age of Rebellion
(rpg) Icons: The Assembled Edition
(boardgame) Formula D

Dana i would definitely be interested in Star Wars: Rebellion if you hosted it. Providing that newbs are welcomed to sign up? I'm an experienced RPG'er, but I've never played this system and want to try it. If not this venue - perhaps a Chewsday?
Cheers,
Jemmer

Cordawg

I would also like to try Star Wars age of rebellion too but before 430 because I got dnd at 430

buckchop

Could you please sign me up for the Warmachine tournament, thank you.

Lareina

For the Warhammer Fantasy tournament (or whatever it ends up being, possibly just a gamesday): While Nagash army composition is in effect, End Times armies are not allowed, so no combined Vampire Counts/Tomb Kings, no combined Elves, I haven't read enough of Blightkings to make a decision on that one.