Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 7, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 15, 2014, 10:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuudz

Quote from: PhotoJim on October 06, 2014, 12:06:36 PM
And just to make things clear, I've opted out of the two-player Twilight Struggle game and will go into the 1-tutorial instead.  I'll watch the active TS game after the tutorial until Rob's gem ensemble begins.

Sure thing, Jim.  So far, I think you and Murray (prairieguy) are interested in the tutorial.  I'd like to limit the tutorial to at most 2 more people.

Rye M

I will take the last spot in the Gem Mini tourney thing, if it's still open.

bboileau

Please add bboileau's friend to the 8:30 run of Tragedy Looper, got someone coming. Thanks!
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Cordawg

Jhegel

can you please sign me up for Russian Railroads at 8:30? Thanks!

Tempest

I think I'd like to bring out Galaxy Trucker for a 6:30 start, room for four people total, 60-90 minutes. I currently just have the base game. Considering the possibility of lack of interest, I'm also open for taking requests; especially if all the 8:00/8:30 stuff fills up.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

BritAdam

Quote from: Tempest on October 06, 2014, 07:43:12 PM
I think I'd like to bring out Galaxy Trucker for a 6:30 start, room for four people total, 60-90 minutes. I currently just have the base game. Considering the possibility of lack of interest, I'm also open for taking requests; especially if all the 8:00/8:30 stuff fills up.

If you for any reason change this to an 830 start I would like to try it.  I am already signed up for a game at 630 though!
- Brit A.

scuudz

Quote from: BrittaniBruder on October 06, 2014, 08:58:04 PM
Quote from: Tempest on October 06, 2014, 07:43:12 PM

If you for any reason change this to an 830 start I would like to try it.  I am already signed up for a game at 630 though!

Me too.  If Galaxy Trucker starts at 8:30, I'd be up for it.  Always wanted to try it. 

I'm running the TS tutorial from 6:30 - 7:10 and then playing Ars Victor, which runs about an hour.

DCStyles

I think craftybernardo is attending the TS tutorial as well.  Are you interested in a practice game of it after Brent?
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

tbrminsanity

GAME: 3:16 Carnage amongst the Stars
TEACHER: Thomas Boxall
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 3 hours
PLAYERS: 3-8
1. Thomas

We will be playing an open game of 3:16.  This means you can jump in at any time (as long as a seat is open).  Any time your character dies, you must make a new character.
Have fun, play games!