Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 7, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 15, 2014, 10:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhotoJim

I guess I'd better bow out of your mini-tourney, Rob, apologies... I didn't realize Twilight Struggle was scheduled for 3 hours.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Lori

DCStyles

Hey PhotoJim, you can play the gem game if you only want to attend the Twilight Struggle tutorial and not play a full game.  I'm sure someone else would be interested in a whole game.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

omegadirective

Russian railroads filled up pretty quick. If anyone is interested I can run it again at 830. 4 players. 90-120 minutes.

PhotoJim

Quote from: DCStyles on October 03, 2014, 04:05:59 PM
Hey PhotoJim, you can play the gem game if you only want to attend the Twilight Struggle tutorial and not play a full game.  I'm sure someone else would be interested in a whole game.

OK, let's do that then.  I'll watch the game in progress until 8:30 to get the gist of it.  Perhaps we can have some more games of it soon? :)

Rob, sign me up for your gems tour at 8:30 then.

Thanks!

bboileau

I know I'm late with this, but I'd like to teach Tragedy Looper at both 6:30 and 8:30. 2-4 players.
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

roxy72

NeikeDjour

I'll jump into Tragedy Looper at 6:30.
Also, I'm going to bring Summoner Wars for 8:30 (2 players, 30-60min). Its the first time I've ever played, so if someone knows it and would like to teach it, that would be awesome, otherwise I'm reading up on it tonight. :)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

BritAdam

I will take that last spot in tragedy looper if available, if not then i'll fill one of the spots at 830.
- Brit A.

PhotoJim

And just to make things clear, I've opted out of the two-player Twilight Struggle game and will go into the 1-tutorial instead.  I'll watch the active TS game after the tutorial until Rob's gem ensemble begins.