Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 28, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 15, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omegadirective

Rye M

Unfortunately my friend Barry won't be able to make it today, please take him off BSG.  I will still be attending.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Colin Dearborn

Going to have to cancel Concordia for tonight.

Sorry to those that signed up, but I won't be able to make it tonight.

Tempest

I'm not sure who brought Lords of Waterdeep, but you dropped one of your cubes on the floor. I have it with me and can bring it out to the next Chewsday Challenge.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 34 (2 new)

Games Played: Nation: A Mighty Spark (With new Expansion), Get Lucky, Myth, Lancaster, Legendary: Encounters, Catan Geographies: Germany, Pandemic: Contagion, Glory to Rome, Agricola, Lords of Waterdeep, Xia: Legends of the Drift

Announcements:
- Note that November 11th will be busy so tables will be limited. Our group will be limited to the gaming pen. Gaming space is first come - first served.
- Roxanne Stankievech is our new leader and is now officially the point person for ChewsDay Challenge events.
- Murray and Ameya heading up next year's 24 Hours to Play With Your Food event!
- Nicole Persram is now in charge of the SaskGames News Bulletin and welcomes your articles.
- Dana Tillusz will be starting a Carcassonne League soon. Details in the League section of this site.
- The January PGX (Prairie Game eXpo) will be holding a Carcassonne tournament.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.