Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - September 30, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhegel

BritAdam

Hey guys, I will have to back out of Myth at 6:30.  I have a midterm Wednesday and thought I would be ready for it enough to enjoy games night, but turns out I actually procrastinate a lot and need to keep studying.  I'm really sorry!  Hope to see everyone next Tuesday!
- Brit A.

Falconias

Dang procrastination eh?

I'd like to fill in that empty spot for Myth then! 

ChadBoudreau

I'll be there as the Ambassador this evening, which keeps me busy until about 8pm. After that I'll be free to game and will take a look around to see what is what.

NeikeDjour

I'm bringing King's Forge with me as well for after Myth, depending on when we are done. It takes around 90 minutes.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bricktown

I may be a bit later than 630 for myth. If you want to start right on time feel free to give my spot away. Otherwise I should be there by 645
Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

ChadBoudreau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 39

Games Played: Five Tribes, Catan Geographies: Germany, Myth, Star Fluxx, Cuba Libre, Werewolf Inquisition, Las Vegas, Railways of the World, Bang: Walking Dead Edition, Dominoes, One Night Werewolf, Coup, Timeline.

Announcements:
- The next Prairie Game Expo is set for January 17, 2014. Core Ritchie Community Centre. 9am - 9pm. September`s event was a success!
- 24 Hours to Play With Your Food registration is closed and has 92 participants this year!! We have raised $15,000 so far. Lets hit $20k!!!
- October 7 is Chewsday Challenge's 2nd birthday! Join us for surprises and celebration. Also it is draw night!