Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - September 30, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bboileau

Hi, I know this is last minute, but I would like to host a game of Tragedy Looper tomorrow night at 6:30. I's 120 minutes.

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Lori

Quote from: bboileau on September 29, 2014, 09:59:01 AM
Hi, I know this is last minute, but I would like to host a game of Tragedy Looper tomorrow night at 6:30. I's 120 minutes.

Any chance for 8:30 on that one?  :D  I'd love to play but can't at 6:30.

bboileau

That's fine with me!

Quote from: Lori on September 29, 2014, 10:01:28 AM

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Lori

Quote from: bboileau on September 29, 2014, 10:10:54 AM
That's fine with me!

Quote from: Lori on September 29, 2014, 10:01:28 AM

That would be great!  Quantum Leap meets Board Games.
I ordered it a week ago and it's supposed to arrive on Friday.

Here's more info for those that may not have heard anything about it yet:

"Tragedy Looper is a scenario-based deduction game for two to four players: one mastermind and one to three protagonists. The game consists of four location boards and a number of character cards. Each scenario features a number of characters, hidden roles for these characters (serial killer, conspiracy theorist, friend), and some pre-set tragedies (murder, suicide).

Each "day" (turn), players and the mastermind play three face-down cards onto the characters, then reveal them to move the characters around or affect their paranoia or goodwill stats. At the end of each day (turn), if the scenario has a tragedy set for that day, it happens if the conditions are met, i.e., certain characters have certain stats or are in a certain location together (or not together) with others. As tragedies happen, players loop back in time, restarting the scenario from the beginning and trying to deduce who the culprit was and why the tragedy occurred.

The players win if they manage to maintain status quo — that is, if no tragedies occur to the key individuals — for a set number of days, within a set number of loops. If not, the mastermind wins."

Rosencrantz

Actually, that Looper game seems really cool.   Can I take Pastiche off the schedule and put myself and my friend into Tragedy Looper? 
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

bboileau

I don't see why not! For sake of introduction, I will be taking the role of the Mastermind, it'll be the first time I've played it :)

Quote from: Rosencrantz on September 29, 2014, 10:48:49 AM
Actually, that Looper game seems really cool.   Can I take Pastiche off the schedule and put myself and my friend into Tragedy Looper? 

NeikeDjour

Yeah, Tragedy Looper looks neat. You may have to bring it out some other time as well. :)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

bboileau

Tempest

I won't be making it until 7:30. Guess I'll cancel Talisman this week and save it for another time.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bricktown

Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown