Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 6, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, April 18, 2014, 05:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosencrantz

Since I had to bail last week, I'd like to add Dominant Species for 6:30 again.   This will be a shortened version of the game in order to keep it under 3 hours.  It plays up to 6, please out myself and Curtis on the list.

Thanks!
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Bellis

Hi NeikeDjour! I would like to learn/play your deck builder Kanzume Goddess if you think you might have time after your scheduled game. And your Berzerk game had such cool artwork (you had it on the table to play last week), I must try it when you bring it out again. Thanks!

omegadirective

Short notice, but I would like to bring Rails of New England.

2-5 players.

180 minutes.

Just picked it up.

omegadirective

KimberlyCupcake

Keith U

miles

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 41

GAMES PLAYED: World without End, Rails of New England, Kaos Ball, Dominant Species, Firefly, Sun, Sea, & Sand, and many others...

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
(1) Registration is open for the 24 Hours to Play with Your Food Charity Event.Event Info Join a Team
(2) The second Prairie Game eXpo is coming up. Check It Out
(3) It was also draw night. Parker Love won a $25 Boston Pizza gift certificate and Miles Dormuth won a $25 ComicReaders gift certificate. Congratulations to the winners!!

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.