Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 3, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, April 18, 2014, 05:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCStyles

I have never played Jamaica before, I'll get in on that game.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

wendyj

I am sorry but I cannot make it tonight, I was signed up for Jamaica

omegadirective

ChadBoudreau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE:45

GAMES PLAYED: King of Tokyo, Eons, Jamaica, Lost Legends, Kaosball, The Resistance, Backgammon, Ticket to Ride, Yggdrasil, Bridgetown Races, Boss Monster, Coup, Power Grid, Coconuts, 8 Minute Empires, Ascension: Chronicles of a Godslayer, Ultimate Werewolf.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Prairie Game Expo is Saturday, June 28, 2014. If you want to teach a game, please post on the PGX forum on saskgames.com
- Tyler (Tempest) is selling tickets for fundraiser for his 24 Hours to Play With Your Food team. His team is hosting a paintball event on July 19. Tickets are $30.
- Logan Drydale / ReMAX announced the details of the new gift certificate draw starting in June.
- It was draw night! Lareina Chan won the $25 ComicReaders gift certificate. Kenneth Kabay won the $30 Boston Pizza gift certificate but was not there to claim the prize. The Boston Pizza gift certificate carries over into July.
- Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE