Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, June 28th, 2014 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 25, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

I also have it on good authority that Maxi Bamboleo will be at Prairie Game Expo at some point in the day!

Becksta Joy

Hey! Please sign me up for the ticket to ride and king of Tokyo tournaments. Thanks. Becky
"Be blessed and be a blessing"

Dana_Tillusz

If anyone has a copy of Ticket to Ride (USA) they can lend us for the tournament...let me know. We are 1 shy of the 4 needed.
Snikt!

Gloop

Tempest

For anyone checking this out last minute, in the off chance no one has interest in playing Talisman, and/or for the other times, I'll be bringing a few other games, including but not limited to Marvel Legendary, Agricola and... I'm not sure what else yet haha. I'm always up for taking requests... I don't mind teaching games!
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

thomsoda

NeikeDjour

Thanks everyone for coming out to the King of Tokyo tournament, I hope you all had a good time.
We had a full attendance of 24 people.

The final table was Damien, Blake, Riley and Tessa, and Tessa was the winner of the tournament, her first time playing the game! Congrats!

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

ChadBoudreau

Prairie Game Expo Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE:121

GAMES PLAYED: Boss Monster, X-Wing: Star Wars Miniatures, Rails of New England, Shear Panic, Maxi Bamboleo, Zombicide, Pathfinder Role-Playing Game, Pic Pic Nic, Game of Life, Maori, Nautilus Industries, Shadows Over Camelot, Ticket to Ride, Coup, Space Junk, Marvel Dice Masters, Love Letter, Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small, Pandemic, Trains, Heroclix, Russian Railways, Survive: Escape from Atlantis, Concept, WarMachine / Hordes, Warhammer 40K, Legendary: A Marvel Deck-Building Game, Rampage, Descent: Forgotten Souls, Dutch Blitz, Nuns on the Run, Railways of the World, Qwirkle, Alhambra, Zooleretto Dice Game, Hanabi, Police Precinct, DC Deck-Building Game, Automobile, Lemming Mafia, Cockroach Poker, Ticket to Ride Marklin, Las Vegas, Indigo, Forbidden Island, Riff Raff, The Walking Dead Card Game, Cheating Moth, King of Tokyo, Jamaica, 8-Minute Empires, Takenoko, Gloom, Eclipse, Sergeant's Miniatures, Taiga, Six, Cthulhu Fluxx, Map It, Martian Dice, Galaxy Trucker, Backgammon, Wizard, Furt, Snake Oil, Hey That's My Fish, Flash Point: Fire Rescue.

HIGHLIGHTS:
(1) 121 attendees with people from Moose Jaw, Prince Albert and Herbert!
(2) Food for Learning provided excellent food throughout the course of the day.
(3) Congratulations to the winners of the Ticket to Ride, King of Tokyo, Warhammer 40K, WarMachine / Hordes, and X-Wing tournaments.
(4) Big thanks to anyone who taught games at Prairie Game Expo-- whether you were an official Prairie Game Expo Ambassador or an attendee kind enough to invite people to your table.
(5) Thanks to the volunteers who ran the registration table: Murray, Roxanne, Miles, Bryce.
(6) Thanks to Chris S, Chris M, Dana, Nicole, Matt V for organizing and running tournaments.
(7) Core Ritchie Community Centre was a fantastic venue.
(8) Special thanks to ProAV for the use of the audio equipment.
(9) Congratulations to everyone who won a door prize. We will contact the winners who were not at the venue when they won.
(10) It was good to see so many families and young gamers in attendance!
(11) The next Prairie Game Expo is September 20, 2014.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com