Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 4, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 11, 2014, 05:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

Most of the games I'm bringing tonight play rather quick, so I won't set up any times, but I'm bringing Escape: The Curse of the Temple, Clue Suspect, Villages, and Machi Koro.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

scuudz

Escape is a game I've always wanted to try!  However, I have signed up for games at 630 and 830.  If you are around later in the night, and are running Escape, then ill jump in.

roxy72

I have to leave at around 9 tonight so I'm just going to play it by ear.

Yolanka

A couple friends of mine are going to try and make it out tonight around 7pm and were wondering if anyone would be interested/willing to run a game of werewolf for them to join.  I'll be bringing some other games for them to play with us if there isn't, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask in advance if there'd be interest.  I'm unfortunately not comfortable enough with the game to run it or I would volunteer.

Bix Conners

Quote from: roxy72 on March 04, 2014, 11:55:37 AM
I have to leave at around 9 tonight so I'm just going to play it by ear.

:D

Quote from: Yolanka on March 04, 2014, 12:07:13 PM
A couple friends of mine are going to try and make it out tonight around 7pm and were wondering if anyone would be interested/willing to run a game of werewolf for them to join.  I'll be bringing some other games for them to play with us if there isn't, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask in advance if there'd be interest.  I'm unfortunately not comfortable enough with the game to run it or I would volunteer.
Regarding Werewolf: I cannot do that tonight, but I am thinking about planning another Werewolf specific game night (Perhaps at OHanlons)
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Yolanka

Sounds good Matt.  I'll be bringing Avalon along tonight, it's similar to werewolf but typically for smaller groups.  I'll run that for them if nobody is doing werewolf.  I'll definitely point them in your direction to talk about potential future Ohanlons event(s).

prairieguy

Keep me in the loop for that too Matt - I have never played and I have a version on Kickstarter right now, would be good to learn

Krazzy

To the person who wanted to play werewolf.  Friends of mine own the game and if they are coming to this weeks Tuesday Challenge I will ask them to bring Werewolf.  He has moderated it before and is pretty good!
Kristy 🙂

Dana_Tillusz

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 42

GAMES PLAYED: Carcassonne: South Seas, Risk: Legacy, Wizard, Dominion, Catan Geographies: Germany, D-Day Dice, Ticket to Ride: India, Settlers of Catan Clue Suspect, Fury of Dracula, Elephant in the Porcelain Shop, Samurai, Panic Station, Small World: Underground, Love Letter...

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
(1) Registration is now LIVE for 24 Hours to Play with Your Food Charity Event.
(2) It was also draw night. Colin Loire's name was rolled for the $25 BP gift certificate, and Brandon Kautz was for the $50 ComicReaders. Luckily for everyone else they were not in attendance. The g.c.s will be carried forward.

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!