Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 28, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 08, 2014, 09:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyson

Jual

Tempest

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it out somewhere between 7:00 and 7:30, I've been itching to getting a game of Ikusa on. It's a bit longer; I describe it as being similar Axis & Allies except a little less complicated and set in Feudal Japan. It plays up to 5 players and could take up to about 3 hours, I think.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

bdoll87

Can you please add Pandemic. 4 players and about half hour to 45mins for start at 630

DCStyles

Just realized I have hockey at 8:30 so I'm gonna have to drop out of Eldritch Horror.  Sign me up for the Pandemic game at 6:30 though.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

foleydafrog

Maelven

I'll play some Ikusa. Been a long time since I've play an axis and allies style game.
If PC gaming is your thing, feel free to add me on Steam. My steam ID is Maelven.

ChadBoudreau

Players added to games and the schedule updated.

Please note we now have 1 opening for Eldritch Horror. It was full but a player had to drop out.

In other news, I'm running a game of The Cowboys at 8:30. Bellis, I've booked you in since you expressed interest in the game at Prairie Game Expo. Please confirm. I've got room for 2 more gunslingers, too, so if you want a light but thematically cool Western game sign-up for The Cowboys. I think I'm going to run a bank robbery scenario and the jail break scenario.

KimberlyCupcake

Bellis

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on January 26, 2014, 01:12:58 PM
In other news, I'm running a game of The Cowboys at 8:30. Bellis, I've booked you in since you expressed interest in the game at Prairie Game Expo. Please confirm. I've got room for 2 more gunslingers, too, so if you want a light but thematically cool Western game sign-up for The Cowboys. I think I'm going to run a bank robbery scenario and the jail break scenario.

Thanks Chad! Put me down as an official player.