Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 21, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 08, 2014, 09:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

omegadirective

omegadirective

NeikeDjour

Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

prairieguy

First timer for Chewsday  :)  I would like to try Zombicide, love everything Zombie so would seem like a good first introduction to Chewsday. I have never played Zombicide before so I hope that doesn't matter, downloading the rules and will get familiar as best I can by tomorrow! Looking forward to my first Chewsday!
Murray

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: prairieguy on January 20, 2014, 03:55:07 PM
First timer for Chewsday  :)  I would like to try Zombicide, love everything Zombie so would seem like a good first introduction to Chewsday. I have never played Zombicide before so I hope that doesn't matter, downloading the rules and will get familiar as best I can by tomorrow! Looking forward to my first Chewsday!
Murray

Cool, Murray. Lareina and Chris will be teaching the game and they will show you everything. First timers are encouraged!
Snikt!

miles

Tempest

I know I'll be showing up just after 7/7:30... not sure what I'm bringing yet, but if something's looking for players when I get there I'll probably hop in.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Jual

Deb32

Is there room for both Jason72 and me to join Zombicide at 7:30 tonight?