Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 14, 2014 (18:00)

Started by omegadirective, January 05, 2014, 06:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Bellis

Please add me to the player registration for Euphoria. Why you ask? Because I've always wanted to build a better dystopia.

Bellis

NeikeDjour, on your posting you had a link to your games, and indicated you are also taking requests. I would like to see/play Dungeon Roll, and Lupin the 3rd, whenever you have an inclination to bring them out. Thanks!

Tempest

I'll be showing up around 7:30, not sure what I'm bringing yet... if anything's open around then I may try and hop in on something.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Bellis on January 12, 2014, 11:38:44 PM
NeikeDjour, on your posting you had a link to your games, and indicated you are also taking requests. I would like to see/play Dungeon Roll, and Lupin the 3rd, whenever you have an inclination to bring them out. Thanks!
Sure, I can bring out Dungeon Roll with me for this night, if you wanted to play it after Euphoria, or whenever, depending if you have something planned afterwards.

As far as Lupin the 3rd goes, I'd be glad to bring it out whenever you'd like, though I have to preface it with saying I have no clue how to play the game. ^^; I bought it, and I've tried to read the rule book 3 times, but I still get lost and haven't yet gotten a game started. I've asked the producer to make a gameplay video, so it can be better figured out. No one else seems to have one. :P
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bix Conners

I think I would like to try Euphoria and later on some Rampage action. WooHoo!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Street_Disciple

ChadBoudreau

roxy72

JasonSZ