Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - Nov 19th (18:00)

Started by Tempest, October 24, 2013, 12:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosencrantz

I guess it depends on the players. I've never had a game that was more than 3 hours and that included teaching.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Bellis

Quote from: Tempest on November 18, 2013, 01:55:12 AM
Quote from: Bellis on November 17, 2013, 08:58:39 PM
I registered for Firefly later in the evening, but I see I'm already too late for Africana as it's full. Tyler, please put me on an Africana waiting list for now.

I actually reserved a spot just for you Barry, since you requested it last week ;p From the description, we should be able to finish it before Firefly starts if you're so inclined :)

That would be perfect! Thanks Tyler!

Street_Disciple

Colin Dearborn

Amanda and I will be making it out, we are bringing out Marvel Legendary to play first.

Plays 5, open to anyone else who wants to try it out.

(including the new Fantastic Four expansion)

Tempest

No problem Barry! :)

Also, Colin, were you looking right at 6:30?
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

CappyZed

Please sign me up for moto and smallworld if there's room.

Jual

Sorry for the short notice but my son is not feeling well and I will not be able to make it tonight. So my spot for Firefly is open. Thanks and have fun everybody!

Rosencrantz

Something must be going around because my kid is real sick now too and I have to stay home.  Sorry everyone for the late cancelation.  I was really looking forward to bringing Vinhos out tonight.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

roxy72

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 30

GAMES PLAYED: Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries, Flash Point, Legendary, Africana, Moto Grand Prix, Resident Evil, Downfall of Pompeii, Smallworld, For Sale
ANNOUNCEMENTS: No announcements this week.

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com