Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - Nov 5th (18:00)

Started by Tempest, October 24, 2013, 12:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCStyles

Can you move the start time to Power Grid back to 6:45pm?  Just remembered I'm working dayshift tomorrow and won't make 6:30 in time with the icy roads.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

ChadBoudreau

QuoteCan you move the start time to Power Grid back to 6:45pm?  Just remembered I'm working dayshift tomorrow and won't make 6:30 in time with the icy roads.

Done.

Bix Conners

Quote from: omegadirective on November 01, 2013, 06:49:43 AM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on October 30, 2013, 04:05:07 PM
Quote from: omegadirective on October 30, 2013, 05:56:50 AM
Hey Matt, Can you bring Mutant Meeples?

When can you be there?

Hi Matt, I will be there for 630. I would also like to play Power Grid, so I would like to play Mutant Meeples after that, if possible?

I will bring it for a later in the evening game if we both finish up the games we are booked into. Otherwise, we can play later in the month...
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Falconias

I'm interested in checking out the Canada PowerGrid board having only played the Germany board so far.

Please add me in

Also Gypsywolf is in as well

Thanks!

Bryce Robinson

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 43

GAMES PLAYED: Cuba Libre, DC Deck Building Game, Puerto Rico, Power Grid, Legendary, Arctic Scavengers, Tokaido, Timeline, Takenoko, Eminent Domain, Settlers of Catan, Feudality, King of Tokyo, Ticket to Ride, D-Day Dice, Six.

ANNOUNCEMENTS: (1)Tonight was our monthly prize draw night and the winners were. Wendy Johnson won a $25 dollar Boston pizza gift card, and Desiree Samuelson won the $25 gift card from Comic readers.
(2) Next event is on Nov 12th and our next prize draw night will be Dec 2, just in time for the holidays.

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn