Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - Oct.29 (18:00)

Started by Tempest, October 06, 2013, 11:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

Quote from: LoganD on October 27, 2013, 02:23:23 PM
Matt if this would be applicable to newer players I would be interested.
You bet, this is open to anyone. Just be aware, it is a commitment to play once a month for approximately 6-9 months.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

LoganD

Put me in coach. Committing means it goes in my calander which makes it a scheduled appointment

Cordawg

Rosencrantz

Unfortunately, something has come up and I can't make it.  Please take myself and Jay off the list for Lords of Waterdeep. Thanks.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Marc Bendig

I have another player for 1830, Aimee, to add to the list.

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

NeikeDjour

Can you put JohnnyThrust into The Lords Of Waterdeep game, please. I gotta get him to make an account on here so I don't have to do it all the time. ^^;
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bellis

Tyler, I would be interested in learning and playing the DC Heroes Deck Building game. (It could be anytime after you finish the Lords of Waterdeep game you're hosting.)

Tempest

Looks like I may be participating in stuff til about 9-10, Barry... I can still bring it if you'll be around that late. Failing that, I am teaching it next week.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Baerik

I don't know if Carcassonne is capped at 6 players but in case it is not, I'd definitely be interested Matt. The only contingency being it be an 8 or later game. If it's full or that's not doable for people I understand. And if it's being played tonight then that also counts me out as I am otherwise signed up. Will watch forums.