Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - Sept 24, 2013 (18:00)

Started by ChadBoudreau, August 30, 2013, 10:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc Bendig

I will get in on the first round of A MIGHTY Spark. Should be neat.

Bellis

I plan on being there and would like to try Nation:A Mighty Spark. However, I also have a personal commitment for a few hours tomorrow but at the moment don't know exactly when that will be. So, assuming I can make it out to CC, I hope to be part of one of the play test sessions. (I'll be hopeful that an opening will still be left, although quite mindful that it is a first come first served situation.)

Baerik

2 things,

1) Thanks Ryan for giving up your spot, you didn't have to do that but I appreciate it very much!

2) I finish work at 8 and I'm just at the Staples Call Center, so I should be arriving at BP's around 10 after or so.... don't start without me!!!!

CappyZed

craftybernardo

roxy72

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 46

GAMES PLAYED: Space Alert, Smallworld, The Resistance, Nation: A Might Spark, Robinson Crusoe, Alhambra, Gloom, Memoir '44, Mansions of Madness, Dixit, Las Vegas, Super Munchkin, One Night Werewolf, Hattari, Court of Medici, Zen Garden

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
(1) Top Gun Fundraiser was a big success. Sold out. Thanks to everyone who participated. Event Details located HERE

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.