Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - July 30, 2013 (18:00)

Started by ChadBoudreau, June 14, 2013, 04:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cordawg

I know I said I'm not coming to tempist but no wings of war this Tuesday but man I want to pay games of thrones the board game I haven't played In months but that's a awesome game

Tempest

Don't worry about it, we're gonna bump League night ahead one week, so it'll be the first Tuesday in August.

As for my participation for this night, I'm not sure yet, I'll see what fills up for the 6:30 slots, if there's no openings, I might teach a deckbuilder (I've got Arctic Scavengers, Marvel Legendary and one of the standalone Ascension expansions) or something. Maybe small world.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

ZaeraD

Hi
I will be running game on tuesday.

Game: Grimoire.
Players: 2-5 (Better with max numbers!)
Play time: ~60-90 mins
Time: 7:30Description

Grimoires are ancient tomes from which Wizards learn their spells, everything from the simplest of cantrips to spells of unspeakable power. Wizards generally use this knowledge to help their fellow adventurers to quest for fame and fortune...but sometimes they turn that power on each other!

Each round they will choose from their Book of Spells to either help themselves or hinder their opponents, then gain Companions or Treasure to help them towards victory.

Join in the spell casting fun! (and yes, you get to use spell books!)

TheGeekCooks

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on July 25, 2013, 03:42:03 PM
Fantastic! We look forward to seeing you. I've signed you up for Agricola.

Thank you muchly, Sir! I'm looking forward to trying some new games.

Deb32

Junacorn

If you could sign me up for the Games of Thrones Board Game that'd be great, thanks!

ChadBoudreau

Junacorn, Jason72 and Deb32: You are now pencilled in for Game of Thrones.

Cordawg: I am uncertain from your previous post... Did you want to get in Game of Thrones? There is only one spot left... I've got you down as tentative so please let me know...

Cordawg

ChadBoudreau

QuoteSorry I'm out again  personal buisness this time

Thanks for the prompt update.