Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - July 16, 2013 (18:00)

Started by ChadBoudreau, June 14, 2013, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

I was talking to Guy today and he let me know he has to cancel Endeavor. He won't be able to make it on the 16th. He forgot he was attending the KISS concert. (How do you forget something like that!?) I've removed Endeavor from the list of games for the 16th and removed any posts mentioning Endeavor in order to avoid confusion.

ChadBoudreau

Shadow Hunters is a survival board game set in a devil-filled forest in which three groups of characters – the Shadows, creatures of the night; the Hunters, humans who try to destroy supernatural creatures; and the Neutrals, civilians caught in the middle of this ancient battle – struggle against each other to survive.

You belong to one of these groups and must conceal your identity from others since you don't know who you can trust – at least not initially. Over time, though, someone might decipher who you are through your actions or through Hermit cards, or you might even reveal yourself to use your special ability.

The key to victory is to identify your allies and enemies early because once your identity is revealed, your enemies will attack without impunity using their special abilities like Demolish, Teleport, and Suck Blood or equipment cards such as the Rusty Broad Ax or Fortune Brooch. This ancient battle comes to a head and only one group will stand victorious – or a civilian, in the right circumstances, might claim victory.

We will play the 2011 edition of Shadow Hunters from Z-Man Games that includes the Shadow Hunters Expansion Kit, a set of ten new characters previously sold separately.

(Note: This is a player elimination game.)

Game starts at 8:30pm.

It plays up to 8 players, but we need at least 4 so please post if you want to try this one.

Guy Ouellette

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on July 10, 2013, 07:15:02 PM
I was talking to Guy today and he let me know he has to cancel Endeavor. He won't be able to make it on the 16th. He forgot he was attending the KISS concert. (How do you forget something like that!?) I've removed Endeavor from the list of games for the 16th and removed any posts mentioning Endeavor in order to avoid confusion.

Thank-you Chad :-)

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Lareina

Myself, Christine and Chris will try Shadow Hunters

And possibly Chantel (Chad knows)

Lareina

roxy72

CappyZed

Please put Becky and myself (Damien) down for Shadow Hunters.

R Newell

Please sign me up for Shadow Hunters.  I'll also be bringing a few games to possibly play around 6:00: I'm thinking Nexus Ops and Condotierre.