Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 11th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, May 26, 2013, 12:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

*** ChewsDay Challenge ***
Brought to you by

...and...

What: ChewsDay Challenge Boardgame Night.
Where: Boston Pizza, North Albert Street (Regina)
When: Every ChewsDay Night.
Who: Anyone interested in playing boardgames.
Why: Life is Short; Play Games!

THIS WEEK'S EVENT AMBASSADOR: Chad Boudreau
THIS WEEK'S GAME HOST: Marc Bendig
THIS WEEK'S FEATURE GAME: Arctic Scavengers

:excited :scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g  :excited
GAME: Arctic Scavengers
TEACHER: Marc Bendig
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 90 minutes
PLAYERS...
1. Marc Bendig

GAME: Formula Dè
TEACHER: Tyler Polishak
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120 Minutes
PLAYERS...
1. Tyler Polishak
2. qwijybo
3. Bricktown
4. CappyZed
5. Becky
7. 8. 9. 10.

GAME:
TEACHER:
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: ... Minutes
PLAYERS...

*****   TWILIGHT STRUGGLE LEAGUE NIGHT  *****
1. Dana Tillusz 
2. Cordawg
3. Matt Robertson

MATCHES:

If you would like to schedule a game. Please post in this event thread with the following information:
Name of the game, when you would like to start, The duration of the game, and the number of players it can accommodate.
Snikt!

Cordawg

I'm in twighlight  but this is also the week after prarie con so I Probally would have some new games lol:)

Cory

Tempest

I'm going to bring Formula D and aim for a 6:30 start this time. As a note, I'm going to be starting the league the following week, so this is a good chance if anyone who hasn't played before but might be interested in league play to check it out. Of course, all are welcome :) In the mean time, I just have a few finishing touches to make, and I will have all the preparations for the league ready by the 11th.

Of course, play time for Formula D is about 120-150 minutes with teaching, depending on how many players are involved. There is room for up to 10 people. As a heads up, I'll probably be running it as a regular race this time.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Colin Dearborn

Barry, are you up for Yggdrassil this week? I figure 3-4 players is best for this and Alex and I are both in.

Dana_Tillusz

We are looking for peeps to demo games for June. If you would like to get in on the action let me know (PM or post in threads)!  :-*
Snikt!

Bellis

Quote from: Colin Dearborn on June 05, 2013, 05:48:05 PM
Barry, are you up for Yggdrassil this week? I figure 3-4 players is best for this and Alex and I are both in.

Colin, YES! Please sign me up at whatever time you would like to start, and thanks for remembering that I had an interest in playing. Looking forward to it.

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Bricktown

Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

Bix Conners

CappyZed: I cannot bring RoboRally out this week, I am in the Twilight Struggle League. How does the rest of the month look for you and Becky?
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.