Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 28th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, May 12, 2013, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cordawg

I see that theirs zombicide take me off Torres  sorry so many games  has been added since  I last checked lol

Cory

Bix Conners

Ha. Same here. There was nothing earlier, scratch Torres & RoboRally and sign Robert and I up for Zombicide.

Sowwy.

Guess I was too quick posting stuff.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Lareina

lol, I'm to blame a bit on the lateness, Chris and I were trying to figure out which games to take out since there weren't any posted apart from Smallworld.

ChadBoudreau

I was torn between Zombicide and Garden Dice. I've decided on Garden Dice because we're planting our vegetable garden this weekend so I feel like playing with veggies.

And I'll sign up for Panic Station because I like paranoia games.

KimberlyCupcake

Robere

Looking forward to a great night of gaming in Regina.

Thanks

Tempest

I can't pass up a chance to get in on a game of smallworld! I'm in! I'd also like to attempt a game of formula d afterwards, so probably 8:30ish; there's room for 10 if enough people are interested.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

CappyZed

I will play Formula D if it's happening; if not please put me down for RoboRally (I haven't cursed loudly in public for a while...)