Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, May 11, 2013

Started by Allan Luesink, May 07, 2013, 09:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi everyone,

So this is a very late notice and if it means that some of you will be unable to attend, that's ok.  My note is late in large part because of the energy expended this pass weekend at the Regina games convention FragCon.  It was a full weekend of gaming goodness and after missing last year's, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  So to be frank, I'm a little gamed out as I write this and if only a few people come to this weekend's Strategy Saturday, that would be ok (of course lots of people would be better!).

In large part because of all the gaming that I did and because of this late notice, there won't be a specific Feature Game for May.  Instead grab a game off your shelf, review/learn the rules so you're ready to teach it, and bring it down.  Let's see what gems have been collecting dust and really should not have been so neglected.

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)