Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 23rd, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 10, 2013, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cordawg

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Greg DeLong

My daughter would like to play Smash UP this Tuesday, we will host a couple of games starting at 6 pm.  It take about 45 min per game and we will host two games.  This game accommodates four people but since there is the two of us we will have room for two more people in each session.  We are bringing the base set and the new expansion.

Greg

CappyZed

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Greg DeLong on April 22, 2013, 09:47:54 AM
My daughter would like to play Smash UP this Tuesday, we will host a couple of games starting at 6 pm.  It take about 45 min per game and we will host two games.  This game accommodates four people but since there is the two of us we will have room for two more people in each session.  We are bringing the base set and the new expansion.

Greg

Thanks Greg. We should be able to get you some more players. The Smash Up expansion should be available Thursday evening or Friday.
Snikt!

KimberlyCupcake

Dana_Tillusz

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 30

GAMES PLAYED:Survive, Dixit, Smash Up, King of Tokyo, Castle Panic, Lost Cities, Chocoly, Las Vegas, Ascension, Unexploded Cow, Descent, Yamslam, High Society, Flash Point, The Seventh Seal, Wizard...

ANNOUNCEMENTS: We will be hosting a 24 Hour Gaming Night for charity in the fall -- stay tuned.

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!