Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 9th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 10, 2013, 01:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb

can u please sign David and I up for game 2 of Copycat Thanks 

Bix Conners

I will be able to pop by tonight, (although I will not have time to play Twilight Struggle).

I will have Beer Wolf tickets for sale tonight for $25. Tickets are limited, so if you are interested in this event, have $25 for me tonight and you're in. :)
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Tempest

I'm running a bit behind, so if anyone catches this, I might not make it in time for Flash Point. If that's the case, I won't be choked if my spot is given away (I've done the same thing while running other games, so it's understandable :) )

Edit: Change that to WILL be late. Sorry.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 38

GAMES PLAYED:Smash Up, Twilight Struggle, Flash Point, Copy Cat, Blood Bowl, Settlers of Catan, Coloretto, Magic The Gathering, Atlantis, Unexploded Cow, Liar's Dice, Homesteaders, Colossal Arena, Ticket to Ride, Vegas, My Dwarves Fly, Wizard...

ANNOUNCEMENTS: We will be hosting a 24 Hour Gaming Night for charity in the fall -- stay tuned.

I was heavily involved in Twilight Struggle this week and didn't get a chance to visit with everyone or see what else was being played -- if you played something that isn't on our "Games Played" list let me know.

Also, as most attendees know, we have a draw for gift certificates every month. You get one entry for attending ChewsDay Challenge and one entry for posting on the forum each week...but with so many new members I am having difficulty with handles that have no indication of a person's real name  (ex: pyro, harmonious, etc). Please sign your post with your name to guarantee accurate accounting of our book keeping. We want you to win those prizes!!!!!

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!