Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 26th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 24, 2013, 03:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc Bendig

BackgamTom

I plan to get there by 7/7:30 and bring backgammon, and it sounds like Ted G will be attending also.  I have just done repairs and cleaning on my 3 BG sets, so room for more than one game if people so desire.

o-<BackgamTom>-o

Zircules

Sign me up for Small World please. It is a Small World, after all...

Z

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Zircules on March 25, 2013, 04:03:56 PM
Sign me up for Small World please. It is a Small World, after all...

Z

It's Small World Realms not Small World
Snikt!

Tempest

It still plays the same as regular smallworld; the major difference is that the layout will be different depending on which scenario is chosen. The world will still be small ;p
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

BackgamTom

o-<BackgamTom>-o

Tempest

Quote from: Zircules on March 25, 2013, 09:53:06 PM
I just like the song.

Z

Sir, I believe you may have recently suffered some serious head trauma! I'd recommend seeking medical attention! ;p
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Colin Dearborn

Work schedule has changed and I will be out tonight.

Nothing planned yet, but I will bring along a few favorites.

Dana_Tillusz

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 31

GAMES PLAYED:Pillars of Earth, Shadows of Camelot, Cleopatra and the Society of Architects, Backgammon, Small World: Realms, Wizard, Hanabi, Tzolk'in, Back to the Future Card Game, 7 Wonders, Vegas, Citadels, Kingdom Builder, Snake Oil...

ANNOUNCEMENTS: No special announcements this week. Great to see such a variety of games being played at these events.

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!