Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 12th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 24, 2013, 03:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc Bendig

Very late reply, but I would be interested in trying out Ravenloft, if you're still interested Tempest.

vegantendo

may try to make it into town! if i do i would like in on some ravenloft as well  :excited

vegantendo

haha. someone really wants me to play twilight struggle i guess.  :confused lol

Theodain

Tempest

Excellent. Ravenloft it is. Prepare for the terror that is... the event deck!
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

ChadBoudreau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 42

GAMES PLAYED:Trench Zone, Twilight Struggle, Maori, Bootleggers, Castle Ravenloft, Age of Empires, Tsuro, Vegas, Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards at Mt. Skullfyre, Stone Age, Heroes of the World, Roma.

ANNOUNCEMENTS: Matt Robertson announced that the 24-Hour Play with Your Food event for charity will take place in the fall of 2013. Keep an eye on SaskGames.com for more information in the months to come. Additional information will also be shared at Chewsday Challenge.

We also broke a new attendance record. We had 42 players! There were several new faces. Welcome to all new players and we hope to see you again.

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com