Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 26th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 12, 2013, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellis

niclagi

Jayne: "Shiny. Let's be bad guys."

BGG name (meeplelover)

Stine

Cordawg

Ok guys for city tycoon since I dont think anybody played before I'm adding a rule it's a actual variant called grant each player  gains extra money depending on what round u are in  I think it's a awesome rule for beginners to play with. Because it means u get extra money  and. U don't have to worry about money shortage that much  It's just a idea I havnt  played with this but I hope it will work 

Cory

niclagi

Can you please add me to city tycoon?  It looks like I was missed.   

Thanks

N
Jayne: "Shiny. Let's be bad guys."

BGG name (meeplelover)

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Bryce Robinson

I have to drop out of powergrid my shift at work got changed so I wont be there until 7:30ish
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

LoganD

I am in the 6:30 game but I could certainly bring King of Tokyo with expansion if someone would like to teach the game!

Cordawg

Hey guys I would love to run either suburbia after  city tycoon  ts a Ted alspach game that game have up to 4 people it's a really fun and a great game I would like to run it at 8 :30 thanks Cory

Theodain

Hey all. I can bring Lords of Waterdeep at 6:30 if people are interested. Also wouldn't mind getting in for another try at King of Tokyo. The panda shall have his revenge!