Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 19th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 12, 2013, 02:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CappyZed

Baerik

If someone wouldn't mind adding munchkin to an 830 sign up but then fill it with me, and Justine, Justin, Robin and Wes that would be appreciated

Dana_Tillusz

I won't be able to attend until after 7pm so I'm not going to be able to make 7 Wonders. I'll bring something light.
Snikt!

niclagi

I'm sorry but both my sister (Chantal) and I are unable to come due to a stomach bug.  We were both signed up for 7 Wonders.  Sorry, Nicole
Jayne: "Shiny. Let's be bad guys."

BGG name (meeplelover)

tstaples

If its not too late to sign up, Avens and I would both like to try the Smallworld Tunnels game.

Thanks,
Tim.

Dana_Tillusz

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 34

GAMES PLAYED:7 Wonders, Star Trek Catan, Small World & Small World Underground combo, D-Day Dice, Egizia, King of Tokyo, Betrayal on House of the Hill, Suburbia, Munchkin (I may of missed other games played -- please post and let us know)

ANNOUNCEMENTS: We hit a new attendance high (34)!

When booking games at future Chewsday Challenge please let us know what time you'd like to start, how many people can play, and the duration of the game. Also, booking guarantees your spot -- keep an eye on these forums!

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!