Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 12th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 12, 2013, 02:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kage

you know, one day I won't have hockey on a Tuesday and I'll be able to come and partake.

>:(

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Colin Dearborn

I will likely bring out Spin Monkeys to try out.

I think it will be a nice light diversion after the Twilight Struggle/Carson City games set for earlier.

Ian Schofield

Sorry gents, can't make this date for Twilight Struggle. Next month if at all possible.

Ian

Tempest

I'm pretty sure I've got Tuesdays locked down now, so I should be coming.  I can confirm with absolute certainty by Friday, but it shouldn't be an issue. In any case, I'd love to actually run a game of Talisman if possible, since I haven't played it in months now. Since it can be a longer game, I'd like to start right around 6:30 if enough people are interested. For those who haven't played it, Talisman is a board game with rpg elements. Essentially you go around the board trying to level up and get good magic, items and followers until you're strong enough to face the harder challenges on the inside layers of the boards and eventually reach the center of the board to get the Crown of Command and eliminate your competition. I think if I were to teach it to new players, I'd also implement some of the quickplay rules.

Scratch that, I think I'll save the epic game for a different time. I could certainly host a game of Smallworld: Underground at 6:30 if people are interested.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Cordawg

Lol well I would like to try  talisman but i got twighlight struggle league this tuesday o well have fun

Mark M

Kent will also be there for Twilight Struggle. I will have a bye this week.

So the Games will be:
Dana vs Kent
Matt vs Corey

Guy Ouellette

If there is room Carson City for me as well...  Otherwise I will bring a game to teach and play Factory Manager or Saint Petersburg

So I guess is there room? or do I start a thread for play?

Colin Dearborn

Carson City is booked as of now, if someone doesn't make it you will be the first on in Guy.

J_Leader

Tempest, would you consider  running Smallworld at 8 so Robin and I could play?