Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 5th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, January 12, 2013, 02:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CappyZed

Hi,

Please put Becky and myself down for Small World at 6:30.  How long will it take, do you think, to teach & play?

Damien

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: CappyZed on January 31, 2013, 06:01:22 PM
Hi,

Please put Becky and myself down for Small World at 6:30.  How long will it take, do you think, to teach & play?

Damien

Small World should be about an hour and a half.
Snikt!

Ken Kabay

i'll try to be there... an as such will fill in any spots not yet filled then.

CappyZed

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 31, 2013, 06:04:33 PM

Small World should be about an hour and a half.

OK, in that case, as there was such interest in Betrayal at House on the Hill, I will bring that with aim of playing after Small World.  It can seat up to 6 players, and with teaching should also be about 90 minutes; the link for the game is here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10547/betrayal-at-house-on-the-hill

We can either make a sign-up, or just go with whoever's there at the time...whatever's best!

Damien & Becky

Die_Geisterhand

Zircules

Bellis

Hi Damien! Please add another three people to Betrayal at House on the Hill. Myself (Barry), plus Justin and Robin. Thanks!

ChadBoudreau

QuoteHi Damien! Please add another three people to Betrayal at House on the Hill. Myself (Barry), plus Justin and Robin. Thanks!

You've been added.

ChadBoudreau

I'll be the Chewsday Challenge Ambassador again this week and am looking forward to the event once again. We will be drawing name for the door prize so if you want to win you have to attend this Chewsday Challenge.

I'm going to bring Flash Point: Fire Rescue and hope to get it on the table early in the evening. My son and I have logged a half dozen games since Christmas and we have yet to win so I'm hoping to give this a whirl at Chewsday Challenge to try some new strategies. From BoardGameGeek.com: "Flash Point: Fire Rescue is a cooperative game of fire rescue. All the players are on the same team and everyone either wins or loses together. To win, the players must rescue the victims trapped inside a burning building before the fire gets out of control or the building collapses."

Tempest

Looks like I'll be making it down. I wouldn't mind getting in on Smallworld, although if there are people that show up that'd be interested in playing, I could always give up my spot, since I've played it quite a bit. Since there's also already two full games at 8:00 PM, I can also bring small world/underground (I really can't get enough of that game lol) and castle ravenloft. One thing I've discovered about that game is that all the events make it super intense, which can be a bit stressful, but in retrospect, I kinda like it.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.