Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, Oct 13, 2012

Started by Allan Luesink, October 04, 2012, 05:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi all,

September is over and by now everyone should be pretty much back into their 'normal' routines.  Activities are starting back up (for me it's indoor soccer), people are closing up cottages, and soon our thoughts will be turning to getting ready for Christmas.  Yes, Christmas is soon upon us.  How does it manage to sneak up on us every year?  But this year I will be ready!

For October's Strategy Saturday it's time to break out the oldies-but-goldies.  The theme is Retro Games so if you have a game that has been around for 20 years or more blow off the dust and bring it down.  20 years old may sound ancient but it really isn't; 1992 was 20 years ago and that was like yesterday, right? Maybe I am getting long-in-the-tooth.  Dave Tesky will be featuring the classic hotel game of 'Acquire' this really is an excellent game that has stood the test of time.

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this email).

Hope you'll be there next weekend,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)

November 10 - Party/Group
December 8 - Open