Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 30th, 2012 (18:00)

Started by Bix Conners, October 03, 2012, 08:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac Grassick

Games, games everywhere! I feel like a kid in a candy shop. So many choices & so little time.

I just want to take a second to thank everyone that has come out to the past few Chewsday Challenge events. I've been having a great time & I've enjoyed meeting everyone. It has been a real pleasure. I find myself impatiently waiting for Tuesday night to come. I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. See you on Tuesday.

Mac
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Tempest

It's been a blast! It's definitely filled in my weekly gaming event since I stopped playing magic. Good to be out and socializing and playing new games. I hope we can keep this running for quite some time!
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Zircules

Is that last spot available for Last Night on Earth? If so please pencil me in.

Z

Bix Conners

As per usual, I will likely be there shortly after 5pm to grab a bite before the gaming begins if anyone cares to join me.
See you tonight!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Cordawg

Sorry guys won't b  able to make it tonight   Hope to make it next week

Tempest

Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bix Conners

Another successful ChewsDay Challenge event brings our October Event list to a close. Look for more fun & frivolity in November. A brief recap...

Attendance: 22
Games Played: 1st & Goal, Lords of Waterdeep, Forbidden Island, Last Night on Earth, Strasbourg, Heroes of the World, Munchkin Quest, and Martian Dice. 

Thanks to everyone for making our first month a success. It is great to see people playing games. Hearing people laughing and having fun while playing games is Bonus.

Life is Short; Play Games!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Tempest

Lessons Learned:

Last Night on Earth is awesome.
Don't give Billy (or me) the sledgehammer.
If I'm going to demo a game, I should really memorize the rules first.
Munchkin quest needs quick reminder cards, like in Smallworld.

celticgriffon

Shari and I played Mondo as well (not sure if you have a master list)...

Michael
I wonder if you could be anyone would you be yourself? - yup it's mine..