Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 30th, 2012 (18:00)

Started by Bix Conners, October 03, 2012, 08:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Dearborn

Pretty sure Alex will be in for Strasbourg too.....need to check on that for sure though.

Mac Grassick

I'd like to watch 1st & Goal. If it's football I'm sure I'll be interested. I'll confirm my attendance as soon as I get it sorted out.

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Mac Grassick

Quote from: Tempest on October 25, 2012, 02:24:22 AM
I'm 95% sure I can make it earlier this Tuesday, so count me in for the feature game. I'll also be bringing Munchkin Quest, and either Formula D or more likely Smallworld. (Formula D took too long last time I think)

Tyler

If you bring it you know that I'll be interested in playing Munchkin Quest. Sign me up if you are going to be there & going to bring it. Thanks.

Mac
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Tempest

Yeah, I don't want to bring my personal stuff on here, but long story short I'm on the job hunt, so I'll be there unless I immediately find a job and start that evening. It's pretty safe to assume that won't be an issue; I'll immediately post here if that changes though.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bellis

Hi Colin! Please put me down for Strasbourg if there is still a slot available.

Colin Dearborn

OK, we have 5 for Strasbourg

Colin
Matt
Dana
Kathy
Barry or Alex

Pretty sure Alex is coming, but it will depend on his homework load that week.

We will start once Dana is done with the feature game of Last Night on Earth.

Cordawg

Hey guys. Cory heistad here I will b coming  and I will bring  starting to b one of my favorite games areoplanes aviation accendent it plays in about 2 hours and can play up to 5

Bellis

Cory, I would also like to play Aeroplanes, although there is a chance that I will be part of the Strasbourg group (there is already one too many of us registered to play, but Alex may not be able to be there). If I am in on that game it will start right after the feature game ends (around 8:30pm). If I can't get in on it, we could start your game anytime. I imagine our options will be clarified closer to the game day.

Cordawg

Barry if u r going to games day  I'm sure we can get a game in if  u r in strasbourg  game

Mac Grassick

Quote from: Cordawg on October 26, 2012, 07:53:39 AM
Hey guys. Cory heistad here I will b coming  and I will bring  starting to b one of my favorite games areoplanes aviation accendent it plays in about 2 hours and can play up to 5

Hi Cory

Depending when you get started & I may be in another game I would like to give this game a try. If Tyler doesn't make it & I'm not in another game when you start, save me a spot. Thanks.